For more than 45 years, Paralyzed Veterans of America, North Central
Chapter has been changing lives and building better futures for our
region’s veterans with disabilities and their families—and for all
people with disabilities.
• We strive to deliver full and independent lives for our members.
• We advocate for quality VA health care and benefits—we led the
way for our local VA spinal cord injury center.
• We push to make the North Central region more accessible.
• We empower veterans with tools to secure good careers.
• We invest in research to find new treatments and a cure for paralysis.
• We provide wheelchair sports and recreation activities.
• We deliver our services FREE,thanks to your generous support.
Now more than ever, please make helping our region’s veterans part
of your life’s mission.
PVA North Central Chapter serves North Dakota, South Dakota, Southwest Minnesota, Northwest Iowa and a small portion of Montana and Wyoming.